It’s not hard to believe that Australia has so many mesmerizing and quality beaches. Australians take pride in taking care of their beaches, making it clean and free of pollution. Couples wishing to spend their honeymoon in Australia must visit few of the beaches on offer.
1. Bondi Beach – It’s hard not to include this beach on the list. The atmosphere, surroundings, people and history, makes Bondi Beach one of the best. Sydney’s famous Bondi Beach is crowded with locals and travelers and has a few good cafes to spend a lazy day.
2. Main Beach –Byron Bay’s Main Beach has played a significant role in maintaining its quality. Modern cafes and bars are coming up every year increasing the popularity of Byron Bay. Main Beach is typically less crowded and attracts quite a few surfers.
3. 75 Mile Beach –Located on the Fraser Island, this beach makes it ideal for swimming and witness a few Tiger Sharks. As the name suggests, the 75 Mile Beach is one of the longest and expansive beaches, It truly is one of the finest beaches in Australia.
4. Mandalay Beach –Located 30min away from Walpole (small town), Mandalay Beach is an isolated beach making it beautiful because of the rugged and untouched nature of the coast. The beach gets the name due to a Norwegian shipwreck in 1911.
Australian beaches make it perfect as private beach honeymoon destinations for couples. …
It is the glorious period of honeymoon wherein the newlyweds nurture their relationship in best way and grow their understanding towards each other. It indeed is a very heavenly thought for them. Whatever the newly weds do in the honeymoon period, they do it together, from adventure to walking hand in hand. There is a long list of destinations from which couples can decide according to their choice. Few are as under;
- A Romantic Safari- It is a must do for all the animal lover couples and are fond of nature and its beauty can definitely head for a honeymoon safari. It also offers a diversity of landscapes and experiences, from luxurious lodges to sleeping under the stars.
- An Island Destination- Island Honeymoon Destinations are for the ones who love sand, bask in the sun, surf, and have lots of drinks with little umbrellas on top. It is one such destination which is a perfect choice for honeymooners looking for a place where they can walk down the beach bare feet, hand clasped in hand and also choose from adventures like snorkeling, surfing and diving. Honeymoon Destinations in Australia offer honeymooners ample scope to enjoy their honeymoon.
- The City Honeymoon- Couples who love the hustle and bustle of city life, like arts and shopping, skyscrapers, this kind of honeymoon is definitely for them.
It is the mutual choice of the couple in regards to the destination as the ultimate aim is to spend time together without external influences.…