The best-laid travel plans can often go astray, that’s why it’s best to have an adequate travel insurance package arranged before you start your journey. In the Middle East, especially Israel, this is more the case than many other countries on earth.
It is nearly impossible to single out individual destinations when planning a trip to Israel but here is five of the best to include on your itinerary.
- Jerusalem is a natural starting point for any visit to Israel and it is a stunning city which many regards as the most fascinating in the world. Not only is it a destination with huge religious significance, but you will also find stark and intricate beauty at almost every turn. If you want to hire any Travelling company then check out this source- jewish Heritage of Jerusalem | Daily Tour :: Moonlight tour and travel Israel.
- The Dead Sea is one of the more popular destinations and is worth a visit simply to go for a swim to see whether you can sink below the surface! The Dead Sea scrolls were discovered at the town of Qumran and you can see some wonderful displays at the Israel Museum.
- Upper Galilee. In the north of the country adjacent to the Golan Heights, you will find some spectacular national parks where you can enjoy long walks in stunning surroundings. Whilst you are in the area be sure to visit Nazareth, the childhood home of Jesus.
- Akko or Acre is a world Heritage rated city on the edge of the Mediterranean Sea. It is a small stone walled fortress which you can wander through without being bombarded by the usual tourist-oriented
- Haifa is located on the slopes of Mount Carmel, and you will enjoy a couple of days wandering around, especially around Christmas time when the famous Christmas festival occurs.